Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas In The City

Now that Christmas is over, and everyone has moved on from the holiday season... I'll post my christmas in the city pictures! I know I should have done this two weeks ago buuut just haven't had time. So to sum it up, New York City at Christmas time is unreal. The lights, trees, shoppers, music, the hustle and bustle, everything. Everywhere I looked I felt like I was in a postcard. I'm so glad I got to experience it this year and will definitely be one I will never forget.





My sister and I went walking down 5th Avenue to look at all the amazing window displays. {seriously, amazing} So this is the view of the tree from 5th ave.


Rockefeller Center


Oh Bloomingdales... i love you.


Lights on Park Avenue


The tree right across the street from me at the Seaport.



Lookin' down Wall Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment