Wednesday, August 29, 2012

catching up






this past week has been somewhat of an eventful one for me. here's what i've been up to... 

-i spent two days running around like a crazy person working/running errands for my dad's law firm in downtown salt lake city. 
-got a call on thursday saying i got the job i interviewed for, and then worked my first 7 hour shift the next day. 
-almost had to have my feet amputated because they were in so much pain from the dang 7 hour shift. 
-expressed my gratitude that i didn't have to return back to high school this week. or any school for that matter. 
-actually did some diy projects i found on pinterest. i was so proud of myself. (pics to come!)
-had a baby shower for my sister-in-law who is due next week! along with two other bridal showers.
-got a little carried away with a gossip girl marathon.  
-and last but not least, spent time with the fam playing games, working out, cooking, and laughing. 

here's to hoping it continues to be a good week..
happy wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment