Tuesday, September 4, 2012

one year later

Exactly one year ago this week, I was getting off a plane arriving in new york city. I can remember being nervous yet have never been more excited. Knowing that I was escaping everything that I knew in Utah, to start something completely new was the best feeling in the world. When I left for the city, I was fresh out of high school. Never in my life was I as ready to move on then I was last September. A lot as happened since then. I’ve been able to change in ways that I wouldn’t have otherwise if I had stayed. I learned so much about myself and about the direction I wanted my life to go in, just by roaming the streets of new york city. I’m so grateful for the things I was able to do, experience, and learn. And as I sit here, one year later, I can honestly say I’m happy with where my life is and with how i've changed. 


1 comment:

  1. Really enjoy your site & looking forward to reading more. Just followed on Bloglovin'.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete