Thursday, November 1, 2012

halloween





i'll just start by saying that halloween was a blast. it has always been one of my favorite holidays, and i was so excited for it this year! last year i got to spend halloween in nyc with my sister, which was so cool. but am glad that i was able to spend this year with the rest of my family here in utah.
 as you can tell, i was a flapper girl.. which was so fun! sadly i had to work during the afternoon, but was able to spend the evening and night with my family. we had fun eating chili, passing out candy, {okay, mostly eating the candy..} and watching scary movies. 

what did you dress up as?
hope everyone had a happy halloween! 

9 comments:

  1. I love your costume! You pull off this look so well!
    xo
    Amy
    itwasloveat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great! xx

    http://lorihearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute costume. :)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flapper costumes are my all-time fave: both comfy & super stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable outfit, and photos!!!

    Hope you'll visit me, I will be grateful :)
    Kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your flapper costume! So fun!

    Alexis

    swaney e

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute flapper Halloween costume! :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so pretty !!love it :)

    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww you really chic and so beautiful dear, love it <3
    Followed !
    http://chic-swank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete