Monday, March 25, 2013

the monday blues

oh hey.

just dropping in to say happy monday. i'm sure you are all thrilled to be going back to school, work, and all of those other things that make mondays so enjoyable for all of us. 

i have a wild week ahead of me getting all of my homework done early so i can head out to utah this thursday! i'm beyond stoked to see my sister, brother in law, and niece that i haven't seen in what feels like ages. along with the rest of my fam. but who am i kidding, i'm most excited for all the easter candy that's about to be headed my way. 

bottom line is i'm ready to take on the week, even if my homework is the death of me.

but in the mean time, here is my latest weekend happenings at a glance:


silly string party! things got crazy.



oh just your typical rexburg blizzard.



have a great week!

xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment