Tuesday, April 9, 2013

change

This semester has flown by. Although, at times I thought it was never ever going to end... I can't believe tomorrow is my last day! Spring break could not be coming at a better time, I'm so ready for some time off at home! 
It has been such a fun semester and I have been able to meet so many new and amazing people. Sierra left for spring break this morning, and I am busy preparing to move into a new apartment next semester. I'm so lucky to have had such an amazing roommate and best friend for the past three semesters. While it has been a sad move, spring will be filled with change and new adventures! I can't wait. 

In the mean time, excuse me while I go pack and finish all my finals... 
yikes. 

xo,
ciara 

1 comment:

  1. What has surprised me most, though, is their durability. I worn them pretty much daily for the last month, they support me very well. These are my all time favorite leather jackets! What good looking jackets in www.cwmalls.com, and works in various situations.

    ReplyDelete