Monday, June 3, 2013

MY WEEK/WEEKEND...

These past two weeks have been a little crazy and so much has happened! I've been busy with school, homework, family and of course, enjoying college life. I can't believe it's already JUNE and that I'm half way done with spring semester. Time is a flyin'. 

On a side note... The only good thing about Mondays has finally returned. The Bachelorette. I cannot express how excited I am for this season! (I think I say that every season...) Anyway, I know what I will be doing with my time tonight... Anyone else with me? 

Hope everyone has a great week!
xo

here's my past couple weekends at a glance...


Went to a Great Gatsby party! Although I have yet to see the movie or read the book, I still had a blast dressing up, being with friends and busting a move. 




Birthday BBQ for our friend Virgil!


Loved having these two in town. 


Picking dandelions in the park... 


My best friend these days... Love my little Troy bucket! 


Last night with Sierra before she left! 


Goodbye dinner at Red Robin.

1 comment:

  1. Wow--some crazy pictures here! Love that little Troy Bucket shot!

    ReplyDelete