Saturday, July 20, 2013

I NEVER THOUGHT I'D HEAR MYSELF SAY THIS...


But I'm really going to miss this place. I'm in denial about leaving. Friday was my last class of the semester, and I only have 3 days in Rexburg before I head home for 5 months. If you read my blog at this exact time last year, you would remember that I could not wait to get out of Idaho and be done with school. This year it's quite the opposite, really. I can't believe that these past two semesters are already over and that I've completed my second year of college. It has definitely gone by waaay too fast and would do it all again if I could. But these past 7 months have been some of the best ever.  I will admit, it has not been easy. There were plenty of times in which I wanted to rip my hair out because of classes and homework. Luckily, I won't have to worry about any more "late work" for a while :) Some of my friends and roommates have already left and I am already going through some serious withdrawals. It's going to be a long 5 months without them... 



We may or may not have a slight obsession with bike rides...



Last day of classes with this girl. We're not sure how, but we made it...
On our nightly walk soaking up our last few nights together.



I'm telling you guys, the sky never seems to fail me. No filter, I might add. 



Would not have made it through the semester without her. Love you Mich! 


Best of friends. Love these girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment