Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Utah Style Icon Awards Night...

This past Saturday one of my friends, Maddy, invited me to go with her to Utah's Style Icon Awards at Brick Canvas in Lehi. I was so thrilled! The theme was "peaches & cream"and let me tell you... it was thee cutest thing.  It was so much fun and such an honor to be able to see and talk to some of my all time favorite bloggers in the flesh! Such as Rachel Parcell from Pink Peonies, Cara Van Brocklin from Cara Loren, and Christine Andrews from Hello Fashion
It was such a fun night biting into macaroons, having girl talk, and being inspired by all the amazing fashion that was all up in there.  Thank you Style Lately and Beauty Glam Now for hosting such a  fabulous evening! 

here are a few pics from the night...





(Rachel Parcell, Utah's Style Icon winner)




(Cara Van Brocklin, runner up)

Thanks for reading!
xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment