Sunday, April 6, 2014

Hi?

Okay woooowwwww. Hi, remember me? Yeah it's been what feels like a year since I've posted last. You could say that work eventually got the best of me. But here I am to make a comeback!
I have since moved back to Idaho for my 5th semester at BYUI. There were a bit of mixed emotions while crossing the line into the small town of Rexburg. It's always bittersweet leaving home and not being with my family, but it is so great to be back in the swing of things here. 
I am in the midst of finals and have my last day of classes on Thursday. This semester has definitely been one of the best - my roommates are the cutest and classes were surprisingly good. As many of my close friends and family know, school has never really been my strong suit. But I told myself that this year needs to be different and it's amazing what a little bit of motivation will do for a gal. 

Here's a little overview of what life back in the big ID has been like over the past few weeks.... sorry for the picture overload. Actually not really. I love pictures. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment