Tuesday, December 2, 2014

THANKSGIVING...

This Thanksgiving was all sorts of wonderful.
 Good food, family, and of course, relaxing. I was able to spend time with my parents, my two sisters + husbands, and three of my nieces and nephews. It made for the perfect week!

 Every year I look forward to decorating the table for Thanksgiving dinner, because well, who doesn't love a well dressed table?! But this time I had to share the reins with my uber talented sister. We went with a woodsy black, white, gold + maroon color scheme. And I have to say, it turned out to be darling!

Also, I've always (as I'm sure many of you have as well) pined over all the flower crowns I would see on Pinterest/Instagram and wanted so badly to wear one of my own! So I asked my mom, who is a florist, to make me one this year for Thanksgiving! So I went to her flower shop and picked out all the fall flowers I could find and viola! She made one for me and my little niece London and they couldn't have been more adorable. (thanks mom!)

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and shared it with those you love!
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment