Tuesday, May 19, 2015

BREAK...

what a whirlwind of a month it's been. geesh it's been crazy. 
since my last post, i've managed to go to california with my best friends, survived one of the worst finals weeks of my life, moved back home, go to seattle, buy one direction tickets (#blessings), play mom for two weeks and somehow keep all of my cute little succulents alive through it all. 

i swear the past month lasted for 2 minutes. so much has happened in so little time and i'm having a hard time keeping up! this summer will be a good time for me to catch my breath after being in school for waaay too long (i have a 7 month break) and have some time to work on my own projects. along with soaking up some sun poolside. the other day i realized that this is the first summer in four years that i will be home and not in school! so you bet i'm going to milk it for allll it's worth.

here's a little re-cap of what the past couple of months have looked like for me...


No comments:

Post a Comment