Saturday, March 31, 2012

cheers to the weekend

Hat: Target. Shirt: F21. Pants: F21. Booties: Old Navy 
{It may not look like it, but I swear I'm wearing pants} 

This weekend I drove down to Utah to spend time with the family and to enjoy conference. And needless to say, it has been lovely. The weather is great, I actually get a home cooked meal, aaand get to sleep in my own room & bed. Words cannot express how good that feels. 

I'm trying to sneak in all of the R&R I can get before I head back to Rexburg and dive into finals this week. Luckily I only have three of them and will hopefully be all finished with classes and everything by Wednesday! Spring Break could not be coming at a better time. I'm so ready for this semester to be over and to have a nice, stress-free break. But until then, I'll pray that I can make it through these next three days - alive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment