Tuesday, October 7, 2014

FALL TIME IN THE BURG...

This year is the first that I've stayed in Rexburg for the fall semester. And let me just say, it's rockin my world. Since this is my off track, I decided to just take a few online classes to keep me busy. It's the greatest thing not having to go to school and be in an actual class setting. Online is definitely the way to go. 
Not to mention the fact that the weather has been perrrfect and fall leaves are everywhere. It's my absolute favorite. Who knew Rexburg could be so great? Anyway, last week was my darling roommate Michelle's birthday! So naturally we had to have a mini photoshoot. The morning of her birthday we headed out to main street to a few spots that i've had my eye on that would be perfect for pictures! Turns out I was right and these photos couldn't be more adorable. 






No comments:

Post a Comment