Monday, November 10, 2014

NOVEMBER...

Can you believe that it's already November?! I swear this year has flown by so quickly but I can't say that I'm too mad about it. That only means that we're getting closer to Christmas! 
Fall semester is nearing it's end and I am beyond thrilled to be able to go home to enjoy the holidays with my family. While I love being in Rexburg during this time of year, it will be a nice break to be home and relax! Anyway, this weekend was filled with drives, shopping, movies and photo shoots. Some friends and I went out exploring yesterday and let me just say... it was fa-reezing! (I'm bracing myself for the snow that's supposed to hit us this week) You can't really tell from the pics but it was so incredibly windy. Glad we had some hot coco to keep us warm :) 

(p.s. how excited are you that the red cups at starbucks are back? it's the little things in life, ya know?) 





No comments:

Post a Comment