Monday, February 2, 2015

CIARA GRACE IMAGES

It's been a while since I have made a post on here, so I thought I would do a little update! When you get into the daily grind of things like school and work it can be hard to find the time to do things that you enjoy. Like keeping up with this blog! 
Anyway, I am pleased to announce that I have started my own photography business! This is something that I've been wanting to do for a while now and it's finally coming together. I couldn't be more thrilled! I shoot anything from basic portraits, engagements, families to roommate photos. So, if you or someone you know is in need of getting some photos taken (and you are in the Rexburg area) contact me! I would love to get you behind the camera! 

Email me for additional info/pricing: cgandrus@gmail.com
Blog: ciaragraceimages.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment