Sunday, February 8, 2015

HARRY STYLES...

Sooo if you follow me on Instagram, you've probably already figured out that I have an obsession with Harry Styles. (the hair, the dimples, the smile. i mean... c'mon.) For those of you who don't know who that is, he is a member of the band One Direction. AKA the greatest 5 guys you could ever listen to. I'm obsessed. 
 Anyway, it's gotten to the point where I feel like Harry and I are friends. Or atleast we should be by now. I'm convinced that we would have the best time. I guess my point in all of this is that I've noticed my style starting to morph into things that Harry would wear. So basically I've been wearing black on black nearly everyday. No shame. 
And of course, while wearing the outfit below I was channeling my inner Harry Styles. 

Okay. That's enough fangirl-ing for one night. I hope you all have a great week!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment