Tuesday, November 29, 2011

busytown


This past week has been kind of crazy. The good kind of crazy. Let me break it down for you...

Last Tuesday: Found out that I was chosen by Teen Vogue as 1 of 10 girls in New York City to be a Roxy brand ambassador helping with their holiday promotion on Times Square next week. {very much looking forward to that, I might add}
Wednesday:Registration day. {insert sigh} Let's just say, that I was excited for college until I actually started registering for classes. Okay, so my classes aren't going to be that bad. My major is Visual Communication so I'm really looking forward to those classes, just not the science, history, or religion classes. So basically just the educationally based ones.
Thursday:Thanksgiving. My sister, brother-in-law, niece, and I all went up to Midtown to Times Square to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. {which I can now proudly cross off my bucket list} It was fun, crowded, cold, and magical. Took a long holiday nap, then headed to Tribecca for Thanksgiving dinner. And I guess with being a vegetarian, dinner is always kind of disappointing since I don't ever eat the turkey. But I still managed to put myself on bed rest for the night. {along with the rest of America}
Friday:BLACK Friday. The day girls have waited 364 days for. Unlike years in the past, black friday was good to me this year. Bringing me home with a new MacBook Pro. {yessss} I worked hard for this puppy, so it better be good to me.
Saturday:Babysitting. For one of my favorite families that I've met here - London, McAllister, and Daisy {we're bffs} Unfortunately I had to take one for the team and take the kids to go see 'The Muppets'{If you're thinking about going to see it.. Don't. Just don't it.}
Sunday:Church. And well, church is church. Nothing really to say there.
Monday:Errands. This consisted of turning in job applications and getting my eye brows threaded. Oh, that thing hurts like a mother. Totally worth it, but killlls. I also watched wayyy to much Vampire Diaries. Can't say I regret it though, I'm absolutely hooked. {don't judge me}
Today:Interview. It's been rainy and windy all day which has been lovely. But this afternoon I had an interview for a model position at the Abercrombie & Fitch across the street. It went really well and said they'd call this week. {fingers crossed} Along with making advent calendars and playing with my niece. Oh, and more Vampire Diaries...

Evidence of playing with London :)

My sister and I at the Macy's parade.

Only 3 1/2 weeks left here in the city, and I'm hoping to stay busy and enjoy my new york city christmas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment